Sunday 24 June 2012

New Baby Cards

Hello! 
Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend.  My husband and I spent all Saturday at the allotment dealing with the numerous weeds and planting marigolds.  As we live in a flat, it was lovely to be outside - even with the British weather as it is!  We strolled up at 10am with a flask of coffee, intending to spend just a few hours, but ended up staying the entire day: returning home hungry, but happy. :) (Well, we did munch on a raspberry or two!)  
Then a traditional laid-back Sunday at home, him baking bread while I posted up some New Baby card designs to My Folksy Store


Let me know what you think!

Danni
xx

3 comments:

  1. Love these pip!! sooooo lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Danni! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog, btw - really appreciated. :)

    Rosie. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my pleasure Rosie!
    Thankyou both for your comments. :)

    Danni
    xx

    ReplyDelete