Saturday 25 August 2012

Facebook and Treasuries

Hello!
After being a bit of a slacker, again, I'm back! 

I've nervously published my Facebook page this week, and had a lovely response from friends and family, and a few friends-of-friends! I even got an order from a friend within the first hour or so! Amazing! 
Here's the link:

It's obviously that bit of extra work, and I'm still trying to get into the swing of all this networking and promoting. It's incredibly time consuming, especially if you haven't got a list of stuff to do. 
(Although not a bad way to spend a rainy Saturday; wandering about chatting to people, browsing their shops and reading/commenting on blog and forum posts.)

I also created my first Etsy Treasury, entitled 'Pumpkin Pie'.
Take a peek if you're interested! 
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTcwMTY3NTV8MjcyMzIyMDk0Mg/pumpkin-pie

Happy Saturday!
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment