Monday 2 July 2012

Adventure on the Allotment

Hello!
So, on Sunday morning I awoke early with the plan of heading to the allotment to attack the jungle of weeds growing there. Looking at the darkening sky while drinking tea, I convinced myself it would blow over. I headed out, dressed in waterproofs (just in case!), proud of fulfilling my commitment to go up, and when I got up there, had a coffee from the thermos I brought along and set about taking photos - as I always do.

Here are our first SweetPeas!!                               ...and CandyTuft!           
   

...and this, my friends, is what hit me next!

I wish I'd been able to photograph myself huddled under my umbrella, laughing hysterically (on my own!) and fighting with the wind; it was fantastic!

Needless to say, not much weeding got done! :)

Happy Monday everyone!

Danni
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment