Saturday 14 July 2012

Duck Cards and Etsy

Hello!
So, after feeling like I'm getting the hang of my Folksy shop, I've decided to start listing on my Etsy store too. I'm really interested to see how they differ, which gets more views, more sales or which I simply prefer using. 
Do you use both? Or some of the other sites available? What do you think of them?
I've also signed up for the new Folksy Plus account, which gives me more of a reason to list, list, list!
Here's my most recent offering, my "Ducks-In-A-Row" card. The design is a reflection of my ambition to one day, be self employed.



Available in A6 and A5.

I'm prepping my ducks as we speak. :)

Happy Saturday.

Danni
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hehe love the ducks! I'm on both Etsy & Folksy and I think both have their own pros and cons, most people use both now.
    I'd recommend the team Crafty Folk, a lot of Folksy sellers are part of it and its a great place to get involved :)

    Leanne x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Leanne!
    I'll check that team out straightaway.

    Danni
    xx

    ReplyDelete