Thursday 19 July 2012

Useful advice for online selling

Hey everyone!
I've been doing lots of research since opening my Folksy and Etsy shops as I’m looking to improve all the time. The things I hear everywhere are:

1) Really good photos.
2) SEO titles, tags, etc.
3) Promotion, in whatever form. Forums, Facebook, Twitter, Blog, Craftjuice, etc.
4) Aim to get at least 50 items in your shop; people may want to buy more than one item to maximise on their postage costs.
5) List/Relist everyday.
6) Customer Service; go above and beyond. Communication, packaging etc.
7) Have new items in your shop, to keep repeat customers coming back.
8) Last, but definitely not least, have good quality, well priced products and present them to your target market.

Hope this is useful! :) I’m working on it all myself and thought I'd share.

Happy Thursday!

Danni
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment